Our firm is proud to help individuals who would like to immigrate to Canada, or who simply wish to study or work here for a period of time before returning to their home country. We are also happy to provide assistance to employers looking to bring foreign workers to Canada. The immigration process can be complicated, frustrating, and time-consuming. Our primary goal is to help our clients to understand and resolve the problems that often arise, and to welcome new Canadians in a way that is as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Key Service Areas
- Advice regarding available immigration programs
- Work permit, study permit, visitor visa and extension/change of status applications
- Permanent Residency Applications (Spousal, Family, Provincial Nominee, Canadian Experience and Business Classes)
- Citizenship Applications
- Refugee Claims
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment Applications
- Appeals to the Immigration and Refugee Board and Federal Court of Canada
Immigration Tools & Resources
If you would like to discuss your options, please contact us and an immigration lawyer will contact you within one business day.